- Grind your plants
- Put them inside the Queen Bee Extractor and close it with a filter inside.
- Hold the Queen Bee Extractor over a flat Pyrex dish or mirror with the cap end towards the dish.
- Fit the tip of your Butane can into the hole in the end of the Honey Bee Queen Bee Extractor.
- Press down hard. Wait for approximately 30 seconds until the Butane comes out the other end and onto the Pyrex dish/ mirror. The Butane will evaporate after around 15 or 20 minutes.
- The next day you'll find all your oil waiting for you on the dish/ mirror.
The Queen Bee Extractor comes with instructions and 2 filters. These filters can be replaced easily with trimmed down coffee filters.
The Queen Bee extractor is ideal for use in making aromatherapy oils such as lavender or rose.
Please note that colours may vary