Highly collectable figurines made of polyresin, The Turds are great for anyone who likes a little bit of potty humour.
No celebrity or character is safe from being turned into an ironic pile of poo!
Top ten tips for looking after your Turd.
- Handle this Turd with care. Like any Turd, misuse will hurt its feelings.
- Some people... amazingly, find Turds offensive. Treat your Turd with more respect than these people.
- Do not flush away this Turd, it is not trained to come back.
- Do not place this Turd in direct sunlight, it will go crusty.
- Do not place this Turd near bleach, bog brushes or toilet paper, as the shock may cause it deep distress.
- Do not try to return this Turd to its place of birth... you will lose friends.
- Do not try to impress your friends and family with the fact that you have purchased a Turd, you may be sectioned to a mental institution.
- Attempts at copying your new Turd will only produce bum results. Remember, Turds are nurtured in the hands of highly trained experts.
- Please do not complain about your new purchase. We'd like to remind you that you've bought a pile of sh*t.
- Finally, do not take these tips seriously! It's all part of the infectious fun of the Turds, and if you did believe them... see a psychiatrist!